I obtained my Ph.D. in Mathematics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. My research field are parabolic differential equations and I’m part of the research group CADEDIF.
- Easter 2016: Congress Dynamics of Evolution Equations
- Sent paper: Second order linear parabolic equations in uniform spaces in R^N
- Sent paper: Nonlinear evolution equations in scales of Banach spaces and applications to PDEs
- 18th December 2015: Thesis defense, advised by Aníbal Rodríguez Bernal
- June 2015: XXIV CEDYA, XIV CMA.
- July 2014: Special session at 10th AIMS Conference.
- February 2014: Paper: Perturbation of analytic semigroups in uniform spaces in R^N.
- January 2014: Paper: Smoothing and perturbation for some fourth order linear parabolic equations in R^N
- September-December 2013: 3 month stay in Katowice in order to research with Jan Cholewa.
- September 2013: XXIII CEDYA, XIII CMA.
- February 2013: ICMC Summer Meeting 2013.
- 2012-2014: Co-organization of Seminario de Doctorandos at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- September 2011: XXII CEDYA, XII CMA.
- 2010-2014: FPI grant.
- 2009: Master thesis «La desigualdad de Harnack» at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, advised by Juan Luis Vázquez.
- 2008: Degree in Mathematics at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.