Theoretical and applied contributions from all areas of Stochastic Processes are invited. Participants wishing to give a contributed talk should submit an abstract by email. The submission starts on September 15th, 2020, and it will be open until November 1st, 2020.
Guidelines for submission
- Send an email to the organizers (agcorral (at) ucm.es) including the name and affiliation of the speaker, the title of the talk and an abstract (using your own Latex file).
- The submission starts on September 15th, 2020, and it will open until November 1st, 2020.
- Language of submission and presentation is English.
- Participants can give one talk at most.
- Length of the abstract should be (approx.) 300-400 words, with a maximum size of 3.000 characters, including spaces.
- Every received submission will be confirmed by email.
- Notifications of acceptance/refusal will be sent before November 5th, 2020.